Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Duncan: 46 Weeks Old


The little teether is 46 weeks old today! He got 3 more teeth this week and is still the happiest little dude! What more can you ask for? He now has 4 front upper teeth and the 2 front ones on the bottom. SO cute!


I was going to post about how his wild hair has calmed down lately but then he woke up today with another whacky side spike. Haha! Well, in all honesty, his crazy hair really has been laying down more these days since it's gotten longer. I think he's quite handsome either way. :)






We've had a great week since the sunshine decided to come back! It's back in full force, too. Today was so hot out, I was certain that I was not going to make it up our hill on the way home. But I did. And I was a sweaty mess. Duncan, however, was quite comfortable lounging in his stroller... Must be rough!


Last Saturday, we headed north out of our foggy city to satisfy a craving for Cubano and San Juan sandwiches at our fav spot (where Daddy got Duncan this awesome onesie). Man, they are SO GOOD. We took our mouth-watering to-go sandwiches to a new beach park that we accidentally discovered. When he wasn't obsessing over the stroller tires, Duncan was trying to eat all of our sweet plantains. He is such a ravenous monster all the time. LOL It was a fantastic day!








On Sunday, we enjoyed sunshine in the city with a trip to the zoo! I just love going to the zoo. We always have a yummy lunch and a fun afternoon of strolling & animal watching. Duncan was really intrigued by the hippopotamus this time. She was making all sorts of sprays and splashes in the water, so it was pretty entertaining to him! Funny enough, I took mostly pictures of Duncan and none of any zoo animals. LOL Oh well!




I guess that's a wrap for our exciting week of fun in the sun! Can you tell the boy likes the nice weather? I'll leave you with some of Duncan's Awesomely Cute Faces:







See you next week! I've got a lot of planning to get back to for Duncan's 1st birthday. It's coming up QUICK. :)

Love,
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment