Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Duncan: 9 Weeks Old


I turned 9 weeks old today! And I am a pretty happy baby! I don't know who that other guy was that was fussing up a storm for 5 weeks... That wasn't me.  :)

This week:
-  I've got this routine down: eat, play, sleep, repeat.
-  I like to coo & gurgle at Mommy & Daddy A LOT.
-  I am holding my head up by myself for long periods. So strong!
-  I went to the tree farm and we got my very first Christmas tree!
-  I've been so good that Mommy was able to decorate for Christmas!
    It sure is festive in our home now!
-  I had my 2-month vaccinations & I took it like a champ! Mommy was
    a total sissy and almost cried.
-  I am 11 lbs 14 oz and 23 inches long! HUGE!

Also this week, I had a very special person visit me: my Great-Granddad, Norman Gaddis. This was his very first time visiting us in San Francisco! I cannot tell you how special he is to me and how happy I was to have him travel all the way from North Carolina to hang out with me.  :) He is an amazing person who has lived an amazing life and continues to do so. I am extremely proud to have him as my Great-Granddad. Written by my Granddad Tony, here is a link to something wonderful about Great-Granddad that I would like to share:

My Great Granddad's Induction into the TN Aviation Hall of Fame





I had a wonderful week. It was a very special week for me and my family. I am so happy and smiley this week for good reason. We must be very blessed this holiday season.  :)

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment