Monday, December 12, 2011

Duncan: 2 Months Old

"2" onesie made by: Cousin Hlee

Yay! I'm 2 months old today!

Turning two months sure does wonders! I am a completely different baby than the one I was just a couple weeks ago. I am so happy & smiley now! Mommy & Daddy can actually put me down in my bouncy chair and I'll sit quietly and just hang out or talk to them or smile at them. I think they like not having to hold me & bounce on the exercise ball ALL the time. I even like taking baths now! No more screaming my head off during most of my awake hours!  :)

Well... except for when Mommy thought it would be a good idea, since it's the holiday season, to make me where this stupid reindeer hat for my 2-month pictures:


You can see what I thought of THAT stupid idea...

Other than that little episode that wasn't my fault, I've been pretty happy these days and Mommy & I have a pretty good routine going each day. It seems to make her really happy.  :)


I'm getting big fast. Today, I weigh 11 lbs. 14 oz. and am 23 inches long. I attribute it to my love of nursing!  I must be a foodie like my Mommy.  :)

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment