Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Duncan: 11 Weeks Old


Wow! I'm 11 weeks old already?! And we're getting ready to say goodbye to 2011 and ring in 2012! Where did the time go? :)

This week was super fun because we had Christmas, of course (see previous post for awesome photos of yours truly), but also because my Daddy has been home since the 23rd and we've been spending so much time together. He's the BEST!!



I scored big time on Christmas day and had about a gajillion presents to open from all my friends and family. My Grandmom Debbie got me this cool outfit that I wore out on the town today:


And when you're being raised by a couple of geeks, Santa finds it necessary to bring you these mega-nerdy shoes to wear on your days out on the town:



Why I oughtta...  If I didn't like wearing them so much, I'd be really irritated about the nerdiness...

Mommy and Daddy started to move me into my crib for sleeping this week. We started the day after Christmas and I've been doing ok. I don't like to be in the crib for too long, though. I get bored by myself. So, I like to wake up Mommy & Daddy more often during the night so they can rock me back to sleep. I want to make sure they haven't forgotten that I'm all the way over in the crib now. I bet they miss me.



I am always super energized even after the shortest of naps, but for some reason, Mommy & Daddy look very tired. :)

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment