Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Duncan: 10 Weeks Old


All of a sudden, I'm 10 weeks old today! And it's almost Christmas! Yay!!  :)

This week was all about getting our Christmas chores and errands done: gift shopping (mostly online, thank goodness!), signing & mailing Christmas cards, and shipping packages. How did we get all that done? Well, let's just say that I was extra helpful by being a very good baby while Mommy & Daddy did the dirty work. I know, I'm so sweet. I hope Santa noticed.  :)

This week:
-  I stayed home with just Daddy for the first time while Mommy ran
    a couple errands. Yeah, guys only!
-  I've been working very hard at tummy time:

I can hold my head up for SO long! It's awesome.

This was me this morning...

... and this is me this afternoon.
(after a poopy diaper blowout & wardrobe change)

But I can look so innocent.  :)

Also this week, I like to make a lot of noise when "talking" to Mommy & Daddy. I especially loved giggling up a storm when Mommy sang "The 12 Days of Christmas" to me for the first time!


Something about that song sure struck me funny.  :)

I can't wait for Christmas! I have so many presents under the tree that came from family from all over. I am so excited to see what's in them! NOT excited, however, to see what kind of goofy outfit Mommy is going to make me wear on Christmas day...

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment