Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Duncan: 8 Weeks Old


I'm 8 weeks old today! It's been a busy week, too!

My Granddad Tony, Auntie Payal, and Uncle Drew came to visit! I got a lot of holding time, as you can see...  :)





Our friend, Jenn, also came to visit me this week! She brought lunch to share with Mommy and brought presents just for me! So nice! I think I like her a lot, even though I was a little fussy when she was over.  :)  And I can't wait to meet her little guy who is due to arrive any day now! We're going to be good buds.  :)


I've also had a couple VERY successful bath nights this week where I didn't cry AT ALL. I think I might be enjoying my baths now. In any case, Mommy and Daddy seem to be happy that I'm not screaming my head off during and after baths.  :)

I can't believe I'm almost 2 months old! I'm not looking forward to my 2-month vaccinations next week, though. Neither is Mommy.  :(


Well, I'm off to bed. It's been a long afternoon of fussing up a storm for Mommy and Daddy and it has worn me out!

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment