Monday, March 12, 2012

Duncan: 5 Months Old

"5" onesie made by: Marlynn

I'm baaaaaaack! And I'm 5 months old today!

Since I'm feeling so much better today and Mommy's still trying to get over the nasty cold I gave her, I thought I'd get back to doing the blog posts so she can get some rest. I'm such a good son, I know. :) Mommy weighed me this morning and I am a whopping 17 pounds! Hooray for milk! Hehe. :)


My absolute favorite things to do right now:
-  Play in my jumperoo! I LOVE that thing so much.
-  Blow raspberries loaded with spit. So fun!!
-  Roll from back to tummy. I do it pretty much anytime I'm lying down.
-  Suck on pieces of mango that Mommy shares with me. Yummy!!
-  Watch my mobile in my crib. It makes me so crazy excited!
-  Bath time! I am a splashing machine!
-  Obsess over my feet. How come I've never noticed them before?!


Other things I like to do now:
-  Ride in my car seat & stroller! Yay! Finally!
-  Eat the occasional bite of pureed bananas. Mmmm!
-  Screech like a banshee sometimes. For awhile there, I was doing it
    A LOT. Mommy is glad that I've toned it down a bit. :)
-  Sit in my Bumbo chair. I'm so MUCH more stable now.
-  Sleep in Mommy & Daddy's bed. I sleep so well in there.


Things I don't like:
-  Being left alone for very long. I like having company while I play.
-  Being on my tummy for too long. It seems I have forgotten how to
    get myself from my tummy to my back. :[
-  Bedtime. Yea, I still like to fight it. I'd rather be playing!


See you next time! I've got some jumping to do!

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment