Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Duncan: 23 Weeks Old


Hooray, for a 23-week-old-today handsome guy! Yup, I'm talkin' about little ol' me. :)



This week has been pretty laid back but I've been having some fun:
-  I like to sit up to play (with Mommy or Daddy close by). I'm still
    working on my balance, but I'm getting there!


-  We've been going out in the stroller when the weather isn't horrible
    and I actually like it! You can't tell by this face, but I really do
    enjoy going to the shops & the park with Mommy & Daddy. :)
    Sometimes, I even nap! Amazing, I know...


-  I am so crazy in my Bumbo! I like to make a racket by banging
    my toys on the tray and attacking them viciously.








-  I love my rattle! I shake it like a madman and I only wish that it was
    not a hard toy. It's not fun when I whack myself in the face with it,
    but I still get so excited when I see it. :)
-  I've moved up a notch on my jumperoo! I must be growing lots.
    I just love playing in that thing. It's the best!


-  I've learned how to suck in my bottom lip and keep it tucked under
    my upper lip. I love to do it all the time. I even try to blow raspberries
    like this, but it doesn't work. They usually come out, "MmmmMmm!"
-  I can pivot my body around when I'm on my tummy! Almost mobile!


-  My hair is growing SO fast! It sticks straight out of my head still, so
    I look like a poofy chimpanzee baby. And it's longer in the middle
    of my head, so I have a mini-mohawk going on.
-  I love my toes! I can reach them and hold them now, especially when
    I'm sitting up, so I like to lean forward to grab them & I laugh at
    them a lot. :)


Now that we're all healthy again, I've been moved back to my room to sleep in my crib. I don't like it! But aside from that little annoyance, I've been pretty happy this week. Mommy keeps telling me that I'm such a good baby, so I must be doing alright. :)


Catch you all next week! I hope you have a good one!

Love,
Duncan

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are great! You can see a lot of expressions and personality, wow! I love the picture with this fierce Duncan in an acrobatic/karate pose. Soon he will be a worthy Jedi. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mai! Of course, he has no choice to be a Jedi since his mother is one. ;)

    ReplyDelete