Thursday, January 26, 2012

Duncan: 15 Weeks Old


Hello, Ladies...  Did ya miss me?

This handsome devil turned 15 weeks old yesterday! Yeah, this post is a day late but I'm sure you'll forgive Mommy since she's been sick with a yucky cold all week. I've been feeling pretty happy despite having my first cold. Just a little coughing and a snotty nose is all. I'm still playing hard and demanding attention from Mommy so she's a little on the tired side. We'll cut her some slack just this once.


I've had a really great week!  This week, I've:
-  had my very first all-out belly laugh! There were several in a 
    row, actually!  :)
-  stopped using my tummy pillow for tummy time. It's all me now!


-  definitely started teething! I've got my two bottom teeth showing
    white tips. :)
-  enjoyed reading with my Daddy! I just sit quietly and look at
    the pages so intently!


-  been rolling from my tummy to my back a lot! Mommy thinks it's
    just my lazy way of getting out of tummy time.
-  been doing sit-up exercises and working on my strong neck muscles.
    I love going from laying down to sitting up! It makes me smile! :)
-  been obsessed with my fists. I clasp them together super tight in
    front of my face and talk to them all crazy! Mommy and Daddy
    think I am trying to summon my dark powers...  :P


For the ladies this week, it's all about the flirty beefcake shots:

Yup, I'm nekkid.

Check out these guns...

Well hello, good lookin...

Let me buy you a drink.
Waiter, two milks over here!

Hahaha! I'm such a ladies man. So smooth...

Ok, kidding aside, here's a few good old fashioned baby shots for the grandparents.  :)




Catch you all next week!

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment