Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Duncan: 3 Months Old

"3" onesie made by: Cousin Ha

I'm 13 weeks old today! OR better yet, I'm 3 months old!  :)

Mommy crammed me into this "3" onesie today and she laughed a lot about it. I was not impressed. So what if my arms could barely fit through the armholes and the sleeves were all crunched up in my armpits? Or that she could barely get it around my belly and buttoned at the bottom? I think I look quite dapper!

Even when I'm making faces like this:

Hey guys,
do I have anything in my nose?

I hit some fun milestones this week:
-  I am reaching and grabbing at my toys
-  I get super excited when my favorite toys or books are shown to me
    (my monkey, my lion, Daddy reading Hop On Pop)

I just love this silly Monkey dude.

-  I moved up to Size 2 diapers!
-  I had my first car trip without screaming in my car seat!
    (Granted, it was going home from somewhere and I was tired and
    it was a short trip)
-  I Skyped with my Great-Grandmother & my cousin, Dustin, for
    the first time!
-  I love sucking on my fists! ALL the time...

Mommy seems to think that my hands are ALWAYS in my mouth. I don't know why she thinks that...


 







Ok, enough with the funny stuff. There's nothing else to report since we've had a pretty laid-back week. Our biggest adventures were trips to Trader Joe's and to Mommy's check-up, which included a walk to the Embarcadero for lunch, even though her appointment got rescheduled when we got to the doctor's office. I didn't mind because I love being carried around in the front pack.  :)




Just thought I'd include some photos where my hands are NOT in my mouth, just to prove a point.  ;)

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment