Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Duncan: 14 Weeks Old


I'm 14 weeks old already! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

This week has been a fun one! We went to visit my new 1-month old friend, Liam, and he is the CUTEST! Wouldn't it have been nice if Mommy hadn't forgotten the camera? I promise to remind her to bring it next time we go see him. They live in the city, too, so we'll be having lots of play dates! He's so precious and quiet... Mommy says she can't remember when I was like that, but I guess that's what sleep-deprivation does to you.

Also this week, I had some fun visitors! TJ, Angira, Saheli, and Kian brought dinner over and hung out with us. I've never had another little guy in my house before! I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was all over the place! That's why I am always looking off camera in these photos (And why there's no photos of him! He was so busy!):

Me and Saheli

Me, Saheli, and Angira

I really like to grab at my toys this week! I always try to bring them to my mouth, but they resist.




Mommy tried the Bumbo seat with me this week, but it's probably going to have to wait a couple more weeks. I'm still a little bobble-headed and I was mainly distracted by my feet the whole time:


I'm also BIG into spitting this week. Like BIG time. And ALL the time. I am constantly blowing raspberries and spit bubbles and spraying Mommy and Daddy in the face. I think it's hilarious!


This might be my most AWESOME photo ever. Check it out:

I'm Popeye the sailor man!
*toot* *toot*

But of course, I'm always making cute faces:






I'm sure there will be more awesome ones in the future.  :)

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment