Saturday, May 12, 2012

Duncan: 7 Months Old

"7" onesie made by: Auntie Celina

My little dude is 7 months old today! The last month has just flown by so fast. You are such a character, Duncan. At 7 months, you definitely have some personality complete with lots of goofiness most times and a hot temper sometimes. When you are happy, you are endless bouts of giggles and chatter. When you are upset about something, you are very huffy and puffy. I wonder where you got that from...



Your hair is awesome. Everyone comments on your cool head of spiky hair and we can't get enough of it. Ba Ngoai said that your hair looks EXACTLY like mine when I was your age. That's pretty darn cute if you ask me! She tells me to brush it down so it'll lay flat and I continue to blatantly ignore her. :)


Things you are doing right now:
-  Being clingy. Ever since Ong Ba Ngoai left, you have been clingy.
    I blame them for spoiling you. :P
-  Being very mobile! You get around pretty good for not crawling!
    You roll, scoot, turn, and twist all over the play mat!
-  Eat like a champ! You are a bottomless pit!!
-  Love to check out the care tags on your toys. You inspect them so
    closely when you find one. It's so cute!
-  Love to smile with a scrunched up face if you like something. :)
-  Love drinking water from your sippy cup. You do get lazy about
    holding it by yourself, though. You like for us to hold it to your
    mouth for you. So spoiled...
-  You are sleeping so well! Sometimes you sleep for 10 or 11 hours
    at night! Pretty awesome.
-  You are a wiggle worm! You cannot sit still. Especially if you are
    happy or excited about something. It was ridiculous trying to get
    you to sit still for these onesie photos let alone get a clear shot while
    you were smiling... Luckily, you kind of zoned out for a bit so I could
    take a few decent shots.




I sure love being your Mommy, little mohawk man. You're the light of my life and I wouldn't trade you for anything, although I've told some people that I'd consider a trade for a unicorn... Haha! Love you more than you could ever know, Duncan.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment