Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Duncan: 25 Weeks Old


Holy cow! I'm 25 weeks old today!!

I've been having so much fun, I hardly noticed how fast everything seems to be going. In a little over a week, I'll be 6 months old already! Then I'll be going to kindergarten, driving my first car, going to college... Ok, that's all a little ways out.

I'm still working on things like eating, grabbing my feet, sucking on my toes, and sitting up for now. :)




We've had a really good week with lots of fun activities!

I'm a big boy now, so I don't need Mommy & Daddy to rock me to sleep anymore. I like to fall asleep by myself in my crib. For some reason, I thought Mommy & Daddy would be sad that I'm so independent, but they seem to be pretty happy about it. Whew! At least I didn't have to console them. I'm also sleeping longer stretches (sometimes 8 or 9 hrs at night!) so I must be growing like a weed. Now that I'm a super sleeper, Mommy & Daddy are getting more rest which means...

Lots and lots of play time everyday! Mommy & Daddy got me a new giant playmat and I love it! I even enjoy tummy time so much more now. It's not so bad. :)





A walk in the stroller on a gorgeous Sunday to have lunch at the park with Ryan, Jenn, and baby Liam:


And a lunchtime play date with Jenn and Liam on Monday:




I've had a lot of fun and Mommy says that I am being SO good these days that she is glad she didn't return me to the hospital for a refund back when I was so fussy. Seriously, she would have missed out on this irresistible little face & an AWESOME mohawk baby:








Yup, I'd say Mommy & Daddy lucked out. I could have been a lot fussier for a lot longer. But I love them so I took it easy on them. Just as long as I get my rice cereal twice a day and the occasional bite or two of banana, I'm pretty happy. :)

Love,
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment