Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Duncan: 6 Weeks Old


I am getting so big!

This week:
-  I smiled for the first time! It was SO cute! (11/21/11)
    Mommy was so happy.  :)
-  I had my first ever HAPPY bath time! It was so nice (for all
    three of us!).


-  I've been enjoying more time with Daddy since he's had the entire
    Thanksgiving week off!


-  I made my very first trip to Trader Joe's w/ Mommy & Daddy!
    I got to hang out in the front pack and snoozed on the walk. :)
-  I took a (very angry) 1 hour car trip to Cupertino to have dinner with
    Andrew and Lee in their new place ! I loved hanging out with
    those guys! :) I just hate being in the car seat sometimes...

Yea, I'm still a little fussy often times, but I'm cute so it's easy for Mommy and Daddy to get over...


I think they secretly love holding & rocking me so much. :)

Love,
Duncan

1 comment:

  1. Dear T & M & D,
    D is especially cute is these pix. Thanks for keeping up your digest. Hope the tummy is better.
    Love D

    ReplyDelete