Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Duncan: 4 Weeks Old

"1" onesie made by: The Donna

Yay! I'm one month old today!!

This week was full of new routines & faces for me:
-  Daddy went back to work, so it's just Mommy & Me at home
    (some days are better than others)
-  My Grandmom Neela came to visit me and spend the night!
-  Our good friend, Andrew, came to visit me!
-  I am gassy & uncomfortable laying flat on my back so I'm back
    to waking up every 2-3 hours. I might have acid reflux.  :(

What I've discovered:
-  I like it when Daddy reads Dr. Seuss' One Fish Two Fish to me.
-  I like it when Mommy sings ABC's and "Mary Had a Little Lamb" to me.
-  I love to be held and bounced on the exercise ball. A LOT!
-  I don't think I like my swing. I'd rather bounce.  :)

Love,
Duncan

1 comment: