Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Duncan: 5 Weeks Old


I'm 5 weeks old and putting the "F" back in fussy!

This week:
-  I weigh  in at 9 lbs 12 oz!!
-  Sleeping is suddenly a new challenge!
-  Mommy managed to wrangle me into the stroller for an errand
    walk for just the two of us! She braved it and we made it with
    little crying.  :)
-  I've been to the night clinic due to a rough day of discomfort.
-  During awake times, I still enjoy playing on my activity gym
    and getting in a little tummy time.  :)


I've got acid reflux something fierce, and possibly other tummy troubles, so I am a Grumpy Gus often times.  I don't sleep very restfully, so neither do Mommy & Daddy.

I can very quickly go from this:


To this:


Don't let this keep you from visiting, however! Mommy & Daddy would love the extra set of arms to rock me and console me. :)

Love,
Duncan

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. Tummy troubles are the worst. I know Mommy & Daddy are doing the best they can to bring relief. I hope you feel better soon.
    Love The Donna

    ReplyDelete