Friday, October 7, 2011

37 weeks

So... we are a little over 37 weeks.  :)

On paper, we should be happily waiting another 2.75 weeks for this little guy to arrive.  But that's just on paper...

This is what I look like today and this is probably going to be the last belly photo taken before Duncan is born. Why? Because we are currently in the early stages of labor (I will spare you the ooey, gooey details of physical signs and such...) and if things go as my OB predicts, we should be having this baby ANY DAY NOW!  Holy cow!!


I am not going to complain about Duncan's seemingly early arrival. It's been a very uncomfortable last 2 weeks!  It'll be so nice to have him here finally and to get back a little bit of my own personal comfort that I knew before I had a giant belly to lug around, swollen ankles and feet, ridiculous water retention, and carpal tunnel in my hands and wrists. Don't get me wrong - it has been a very fun pregnancy overall and I thank Duncan for being a good little fetus for 8 months! He sure kept me entertained and happy for the long haul!  I could just do without these last two weeks is all.  :)

Stay tuned for the latest! If you don't hear from us on here before the main event, you'll at least get a picture message on your phone of the little guy's first day on the planet. So wish us luck!

~ Tam

P.S.
If you find yourself antsy and/or bored while waiting for the news, feel free to go on over to our photo website and peruse some of the new albums. I've finally gotten caught up on uploading pictures. I highly recommend the Baby Shower album of photos taken by the amazing Kate Kintzel. So beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment