Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Introducing little baby Duncan William Gaddis



Born October 12, 2011 at 4:25 a.m., weighing 7 pounds 5 ounces.

He arrived with a little bit of a wait, a fair amount of labor, and a minimal amount of delivery effort... but the important thing is HE'S HERE!! We are SO enjoying the good life with this little man right now. He's what I like to call a "voracious eater" and actually allows us to sleep in between filling his cute little belly. Such a sweet little baby. Whatever we did to deserve this, I'd sure like to know so we can make sure we keep doing it.

Enjoy the pics of Duncan's first days!

Mommy love
1 day old
Skin to Skin time with Daddy
My hospital bassinet
Look at those lovable cheeks!
2 days old.  Going home 10/14/11
5 days old.  I nap a lot...  :)
I don't like bath time.
... but afterwards it's pretty nice...  :)
My toes... are like my Mommy's.  :)
... and I like to hold my Daddy's hands.  :)

Welcomed with so much love,

Tam & Matt

1 comment:

  1. He is the Best! You have completed the most amazing task in a spectacular way. Congratulations on your beautiful Duncan.
    The pix and commentary are awesome too. Thanks,
    Love Donna & Tom

    ReplyDelete