Wednesday, August 24, 2011

31 weeks

The weeks seem to be flying by now and Baby Duncan is going to be here soon!  It's a pretty exciting time at our house.  We've finished our baby classes, we've got the nursery almost completed, and we're just trying to enjoy our time together before Duncan arrives.


Our front door seems to be constantly lined with boxes from Amazon and Babies "R" Us and today will be no different.  Matt thinks we live at the shipping depot (he comments as he is constantly dismantling and taking out the boxes to be recycled).  But I have to say that I am thankful for free 2-day shipping and the convenience of having all our baby goods delivered instead of hauling all this stuff from the stores!



The nursery chair arrives today!!  I cannot even tell you how excited I am that it is FINALLY coming!  I am going to thoroughly enjoy gliding, rocking, and reclining as soon as it gets here.  Although I do have reservations as to whether or not it will fit through the nursery room door...  We'll just have to find out!

Chair corner
Nursery 08/23/11


Changing station
Duncan's crib










So next time, the nursery photos will have some wall decor & window treatment (I hope!).  Heather made us some really cute "DWG" letters I want to get to hanging, as well as some prints I need to get framed and hung.  We've got some wall shelves to put up and I've got some cute wall vinyl art coming, too!  Fun!  :)

~ Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment