Wednesday, August 17, 2011

30 weeks

It's like clockwork, I tell you!  As soon as I mention Kate and her photos, they show up in the mail!  :)

We are 30 weeks today and feeling great!  Something about being in the 30's now in weeks is making me a little panicky about having so much left to do and so little time left.  Ahhhhh!!!

So forgive me for not having any updated belly photos on the blog in awhile (I realized that it has been 6 weeks since the last one!) but maybe these awesome photos that Kate took at the baby shower will make up for it.  Enjoy!!

Baby Shower 08/06/11
Kate Kintzel Photography
28 weeks 3 days
Kate Kintzel Photography
Baby Shower 08/06/11
Kate Kintzel Photography
Baby Shower 08/06/11
Kate Kintzel Photography
Baby Shower 08/06/11
Kate Kintzel Photography

More photos will be posted soon, so check back!!  I've saved some of my favorite shots of the day for later.  :)

FUN TIDBIT
Baby Duncan had the hiccups for the first time ever last night and we were pretty entertained by it!  My belly twitched in a constant 2 sec. rhythm for about 5 minutes.  Very cool!  :)

~ Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment