Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's a BOY!

Well, the results are in and we couldn't be happier!


We had a fun ultrasound this morning where we got to see our snoozing baby boy stubbornly ignore the ultrasound technician's needs to do measurements.  He basically just wanted to sleep and keep his arms wrapped over his belly, occasionally rolling around and flexing his limbs briefly enough so that the technician couldn't get her shots quick enough.  Then he'd roll back to the position he started in, which was not the one she wanted.  It was pretty entertaining.  :)


So here's the first look at Baby Boy Gaddis.  He sure looks like a strapping little fellow from what we saw during the ultrasound.  Now we play the name game.  Any suggestions?  I say "no" to Thor, Frodo, and Napolean.

QUESTION
When did you first feel your baby move?  I haven't felt anything yet, but can honestly say that I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling for. Supposedly, I won't feel anything until 20 weeks or so. That'll be pretty exciting!

~ Tam

3 comments:

  1. I guess I should've commented on this post intead of one 2 months ago. Can't wait for the baby!! Grandma said to give him a name she can pronounce. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL My Gma is funny like that. We've got a few names narrowed down already! And we did think about pronunciation for my asian family. Because we are smart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they say between 18-22 weeks? I remember I was toward the end of the range- and I actually don't remember how I knew it was the baby moving compared to other feelings. It is hard to describe, but pretty amazing!!

    Can't wait to hear what you are thinking for names!!

    ReplyDelete